Why work with us?
At Masher Brothers we know that our success is down to our outstanding team. We value and appreciate the contribution of all our employees. Our employee turnover is low, through employee engagement and development we retain a high percentage of staff. Something that we pride ourselves on.
Why work for us:
Great job security
Work with our close-knit team
An apprenticeship is a fantastic way to start your career in the
Build the foundations for a rewarding career in construction
Gain invaluable skills that will set you apart for life
Train with a top apprenticeship Employer
Receive outstanding support during your apprenticeship and beyond
We have trained over 20 apprentices to date!
We have also won the prestigious award: Apprenticeship Employer
of the Year!
Past apprentices have completed NVQ Levels 2 and 3 in:
If you want to build the essential skills for a career on our industry; if
you have the drive and commitment to succeed; and you want to
work while you train, please contact us using the details at the bottom of the page.
Looking for some industry experience? Why not come and try
before you fully commit to a career in construction. Please contact us using the details at the bottom of the page.
SHEQ Health and Safety Advisor
We have a new opportunity to join Masher Brother Ltd, we are a main contractor working in the Social Housing Sector.
The position is for a newly trained SHEQ Health and Safety Advisor. Ideally you will have previous experience in a Health and Safety role within the construction industry. This role is London based and the right candidate will ideally live within the London and surrounding area.
GENERAL AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITIES
• Health and Safety
Health and Safety – Duties
• Carry out site visits and produce Health and Safety reports.
• Assist site in writing Health and Safety Plans for both Contracts and Tenders.
• Ensuring all Health and Safety folders are present and up to date.
• Accident reporting.
• Ensure plans for each contract and manage flow of information coming in from
suppliers and keep files up to date.
• Update and deal directly with keeping ISO 14001 Accreditation.
• Ensuring Waste Companies are issuing correct paperwork for the site folders as this essential for the SWMP to be correct and updated.
• Ensure Environmental site visits take place and Environmental Audits
• Ensure SWMP and Site Environmental folders are on all new sites.
• Assist in keeping all ISO’s up to date.
• Attending where necessary and compiling information for ISO Audits.
Training – Duties
• Provide training where required / Toolbox talks.
Subcontractors Register Details
We are continually looking for subcontractors, of all trades. Please
complete our form and register your interest.
Masher Brothers Limited
97 - 103 Florence Road
T: 020 8691 1632