Current Job Opportunities
SHEQ Health and Safety Advisor
We have a new opportunity to join Masher Brother Ltd, we are a main contractor working in the Social Housing Sector.
The position is for a newly trained SHEQ Health and Safety Advisor. Ideally you will have previous experience in a Health and Safety role within the construction industry. This role is London based and the right candidate will ideally live within the London and surrounding area.
GENERAL AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITIES
• Health and Safety
Health and Safety – Duties
• Carry out site visits and produce Health and Safety reports.
• Assist site in writing Health and Safety Plans for both Contracts and Tenders.
• Ensuring all Health and Safety folders are present and up to date.
• Accident reporting.
• Ensure plans for each contract and manage flow of information coming in from
suppliers and keep files up to date.
• Update and deal directly with keeping ISO 14001 Accreditation.
• Ensuring Waste Companies are issuing correct paperwork for the site folders as this essential for the SWMP to be correct and updated.
• Ensure Environmental site visits take place and Environmental Audits
• Ensure SWMP and Site Environmental folders are on all new sites.
• Assist in keeping all ISO’s up to date.
• Attending where necessary and compiling information for ISO Audits.
Training – Duties
• Provide training where required / Toolbox talks.
For more information or to apply for a role listed above, please email us and use the job title as the subject header. Alternatively please use the contact form below:
020 8691 1632